Blog Archive

Thursday, February 02, 2012

POTD - I Don't Even Have Words to Describe

M's schedule is super busy these days. Between two jobs and EMT school (with homework out her ears), she isn't home at the same times we are. So...today we met up for salads before she headed out for the rest of the night.

As we were sitting eating our lunch, this guy walked by and it totally threw me off guard. I had such a hard time not staring at his fabulous coat. I laughed and told M that I wished I could get a picture for my POTD!

After we finished our lunch, we had a few minutes and walked to Barnes and Noble. As we were walking back to our cars, the heavens were smiling down on me! This beauty was standing in front of my car! If you could have only seen me trying to be stealth and take this picture on the sly. I was giddy when I finally captured it! It was as if I had actually hunted down the animal that this guy obviously wants to be! HA HA HA HA HA!!

No comments: