Blog Archive

Saturday, February 04, 2012

POTD - Big Man

L's coach set up a big man training for the three bigs on his team and a few other boys from other teams. There were eight boys in all so it was really great, focused training; better than the camps we sent him to last summer. BUT...the best part of the training was that they worked out with Thurl Bailey. Thurl played for the Utah Jazz. What a nice man! He worked with each boy and gave them player-specific coaching. L had a fun time and played great. I think he stepped up his game because of who he was playing with and playing for.

If I had known the setting, I would have taken my big camera and shot some closer shots. I wanted to be a little incognito! So...I made Ron slip down closer to the court and snap these with my little Nikon. Not super great quality from the little camera, but it caught some good memories from today.


No comments: