Blog Archive

Thursday, July 01, 2010

I Need Something To Do...

I haven't had to travel for work the past week. I haven't had any soccer games, running events or after-work meetings. I don't know what to do with myself. I need to be busy, because as you all know, when I'm not busy, I just basically fall asleep.

So... here is what I have been working on this past week to keep myself busy:

This is a pillow that I made to go on our bed.



M has an upcoming baby shower to go to, so we decided that every baby needs a new quilt to cuddle up in.


And a bib to drool on...


And even though it is basically the Fourth of July, these guys are making an early appearance in preparation for Halloween!


I think I need some help!

2 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa said...

I certainly hope this quilt lasts as long as M has. M has gotten a lot of miles out of hers

Grandma and Grandpa said...

Kim - you need to get granny going on doing a quilt or even a bib to get started. You know she needs to be busy.