Blog Archive

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Guess Who Came to Work Today?

My friend Sandy tipped me off this morning to some excitement happening at the Wells Fargo Center. As she stepped off the train this morning, she noticed a guy in a pink bunny suit outside our building. That really didn't peak her interest, but the security guards in the lobby did. After interrogating the security guards, she found out that American Idol is doing call-backs in our building.

I went to lunch with Ron and could see that things were starting to happen behind the building. After waiting around for a while, here is who came to town...





















See why I go to work each day? You never know what might happen at WFB!

5 comments:

diapers and diplomas said...

Great Simon pictures with a stain on his T. But I still don't understand about the pink bunny suit?

Starbright said...

Where's Randy??

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

Hey Kimberly!
It's Ryan Lynch's wife Carmen. I hope you don't mind me leaving a comment on your blog! Ryan has been telling me about your blog and the Yip Yip post you did! So funny! They are my favorite from Seasame Street!
You're so lucky to have seen the American Idol judges! Where was Ryan that day I wonder?

All the best
Carmen Lynch
ryancarmenlynch.blogspot.com

P.S. Do you mind if I add you to my blog list?

Sandy said...

What a great day at work for you!! We don't get any celeb's around here, unless you want to count Brent D! I'll have to share this with some of the folks around here, we are huge fans of AI!!

Sandy said...

Me again...I LOVE that you had your camera for all this too!