Blog Archive

Sunday, May 20, 2007

SLOWLY Making Progress

Here is how our kitchen looked yesterday morning. There have been some changes since this. We have most of the doors on the cupboards. They will be back again on Tuesday to hopefully finish the doors and the crown molding around the top. The countertops and sink will arrive on Wednesday, but I just found out that our plumber can't hook up the water until after Memorial Day! (YIKES!) Someday...I will have a functioning kitchen! By the way...I'm honestly usually more clean than this...





2 comments:

Hello! said...

Lookin' good Miss Trusty! I love the appliances :) Wait- did I just admit to loving appliances? Scary. I think that means I'm getting old.

The Trusty Blog said...

Well...I have to admit, I might love my oven as much as my children... It happens! Plus...my oven doesn't talk back! :)